WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a variety of ways:
- Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, address(es) or service location, phone number, email address, company and title (for corporate contacts), bicycle information (type, images, user entered comments regarding desired service), appointments and sales history, credit card information, account password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) and other information you directly give us on or through our Website (including the registration process) during service phone calls or emails or through our computer or mobile software applications, and/or on paper forms.
- Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
- Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called “Web Beacons” on our Website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve the services we provide to you (this includes but is not limited to providing bicycle services and repairs).
- To respond to comments and/or questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To market to you based upon criteria such as location, appointment and sales history and bicycle information.
- In order to detect trends and to customize, measure and improve the content, layout and operation of our Website or to otherwise understand the nature of our business.
- To provide and deliver products and services as requested.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may also share your personal data with third parties, but only in an aggregated and/or anonymized format.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Beeline Bikes, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies and other terms.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us (such as consultants and independent contractors).
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our “Contact Information” below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We expect you to not share your password with anyone.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.